Monday, April 23, 2012

Great Day!

In life we get caught up in going through the day to day "motions",, and sometimes we forget what its like to actually have a good day. My day was rather simple, but it was so GOOD! And it feels soo Good to say that!
I feel so un-stressed and just generally positive and happy.  I got alot accomplished this weekend and talked with a few of my friends and spent time with some of my family and I'm am feeling so blessed and at peace. God was truly smiling on me today and I hope that I can share some of this joy with others throughout the week !

I posted of pic of me not only because I felt great, but because i am 2 and a half weeks into my yarn braids!  I expected to like them.. but I didn't think i would love them this much! They have loosen up quite a bit  and the length did grow on me, its very a very mature length but it can be styled in many different ways which I love. I haven't washed them yet, but I have been moisturizing my hair with the water an conditioner mix n my spray bottle. Which  I do about every other day and the braids only get moderately damp , so I'm curious how fully wet yarns brads will look and feel after a wash

Well I'm going to end my great day with a great night. Cuddle up to the Hubs and drift off to dream land...
Later Blurbers!


2 comments: