Monday, November 12, 2012

nothing much

 
This is a post about nothing.. and how nothing spectaculars going on.. Same-o same-o.. every single day.. Work, Diabetes, Home Repeat.... I haven't been working out.. kinda sorta following a diet.. Lets see May- October was an emotional roller coaster. I've gotten off the roller coaster and now I'm on my regular hilly ride... but the roller coaster left me soo tired, that  my regular ride seems like to much at times. So all I want to do now is sleep.. I am exhausted even now as I write this post but thats life.. Oh yeah.. another thing about life.. is how EXTREMELY super fast time has been passing. I guess it feels that way because I've been so crazy busy.. and on my roller coaster. I'm hoping that I can catch up with life in the next few weeks.. and actually have the time to anticipate Christmas.. Still in shock Thanksgiving is next week. which is already looking busy and stressful. I think I'm going to take a day off.. do some shopping .. prep my house for the Christmas season.. catch up on me time.. I'm long over due for some real me time..   Me time  is enough time is where I can get things done, pamper myself, rest  and actually some time left over to get bored. lol. ITs like ok.. I've done everything that need to be done.. and  prettied my self up a bit.. now gimme what ya got! So I'm hoping that I get that time a few days after Thanksgiving because right now im slumping from task to task.. and I don't even feel mentally present...  Well theres much to be done a not alot of time to do it in.. so off i go.. Later blurbers

1 comment: