Monday, January 23, 2012

Mondays..

 So after every weekend comes Monday. This fact has proven to be infallible thus far and yet I cannot seem to prepare my self for this dreaded day every Sunday night.. My routine is usually about the same..I close my Sunday activities with some type of eating and hanging out with the hubs watching  Law & Order, Family Guy, or  some other Netflix TV Series until we  are near comatose on the couch.. Then we drunkenly drag our selves to bed and  pass out.. knowing that Mondays vengeance is quickly approaching.  And as my alarm clock goes off at 5:15, 5:25, 5:35, and 5:45( for some reason the bed seems to feel better and better with each tap of the snooze button) I finally drag my self out of bed in a zombie like manner and proceed to get "ready" for work..Which is more like making sure I'm not wrinkled and don't smell and rushing to the car. Only to arrive at work trying to shake the fog from the weekend.. and figure out "What did I do last week?"..  I know  that some of problems would be solved by implementing a simple night time routine but still doesnt change the fact that Mondays STINK!

No comments:

Post a Comment