Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Where the Hell Am I??

Where the Hell Am I??
OHHH!!.. this is how I feel today! (Brace yourself for rant)
Diabetes is a constant roller coaster ride full of plummeting spirals that I cannot get off of. My body is not participating with me today and I and SICK of it.. You think I'd be happy to see a low reading come across the screen but then I feel like my legs are noodles and my hearts in the Indy 500. Then when when i feel normal my readings are in the 400's!! WTF.. i do not mean to be crude but diabetes can SUCK IT!

Ok, I digress. but I have scheduled an early doctors appointment.. to get this mess all sorted out. I may have to get acquainted with some insulin.. but its all in the preservation of my organs right?(Sigh) Guess I'll suck it up at least its better than AIDS

No comments:

Post a Comment