Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Chunky Twist Out Style

Few pics of my chunky twist out for the office Christmas party this afternoon
CHUNKY!

And now to add accessories...

 Side view
So I am falling in love with this Stretchy Comb Accessory.  Mine is a cheapy $1 version because I wasn't sure I would like it let alone be able to use it. But it gives my little pin ups a little extra flair and it lays flat on my head  which makes it HARD HAT FRIENDLY! Very important to a "industrial"  hair fanatic like myself. Seems to be a great alternative to a ponytail as well.  Its easy to use, they come in many different colors and patterns, and it keeps my hair out of the way and in place. So I may pick up a few more while I'm out buy  stocking stuffers tonight! :)
 Later Blurbers!

No comments:

Post a Comment