Friday, December 2, 2011

Don't you hate....


 

Don't you hate when you forget things or when things just POP up. I had a totally "blonde" moment  today. After about a solid hour and a half talking to my carpenter on Wednesday about prices and materials to start  my big basement project (There will be a link to pictures here soon ;) ), I completely forgot that he was supposed to start the project today!  I mean seriously it is 1:30pm  and I JUST remembered! And to boot (funny I should chose that word)  my mind was pre-occupied with SHOPPING for boots and Christmas presents. But mostly boots *_*

 Anyhow hopefully he can still start today or at least Monday and addition to my boot shopping I will swing buy the hardware store and pick up some materials. Maybe I'll find  some cool presents there.. hey you never know! But I'll keep you posted. Later blurbettes!

No comments:

Post a Comment